Friday, April 30, 2010

Days 8 & 9

Day 8 (Monday)

Henderson, NV to Winchester, CA

268 miles

So, on Monday we left Nevada for California. Had a great time with family and friends while I was there, but it was time to get going. Luckily, that drive is only about 4-4.5 hours...so it went by quick. Our house is still in Escrow, so we aren't able to move in yet, so in the meantime, we are staying with Ryan's sister, Nicole and her husband.

They just bought their house and moved in a month or two ago and are nice enough to let us stay with them, not to mention our traveling zoo. So, we get settled in and hang for the night and get ready for the next day when we are to go check out our house again.

Day 9 (Tuesday)

That day we drove the hour down to San Diego, met up with our realtor and went over to the house. I still love it, so that's good. There is a lot of cleaning and painting to do, which I wish I could just start now. But, we found out they want to close by May 15, so that would be awesome, because that's only about 2 weeks away.

I really can't wait to be in my own house. I love it so much and everytime we visit and have to leave it makes me sad, I just wanna stay there. Hopefully this time goes by fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment