Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 6

So, we are just hanging out with the family in good ol' Henderson. Today started with a trip to Sweet Tomatoes for lunch...man I love that place. Then me and Ryan decided we didn't pack enough clothes (well, we kinda did...but we get bored easily), so we hit up the Galleria and went shopping. That always makes me happy.

After that it was time to visit an old friend...Mr. Drew Bennett. It has been years since we've actually hung out, so it was great to see him. He had to work all day, so we visited him at Casey's Cameras, which is just an extra bonus.

After that we went back to my dad's house and hung out for a little bit with the family before getting ready for dinner. After we were all ready; me, Cindi (sister) and Ryan went to pick up my brother Chris for dinner at Chapalas, which is a really yummy Mexican restaurant.

After dinner we all headed back to dad's house to watch some crime shows. All in all, it was a great day. Tomorrow (Sunday) more family time and dinner with the bestie, Amber.

No comments:

Post a Comment