Saturday, March 6, 2010

Shopping and Chipotle, what could be better?

So, I have been married to my husband almost 5 years, and he has been on a submarine for the same amount of time and yet, somehow, he has managed to never take me to the Sub Ball!! He said he thought I wouldn't want to go. I wouldn't want to go to a ball?! Every girl wants to go to a ball.

So after 4.5 years he is finally taking me to the ball!! And lucky me, because it's the last one we will have a chance to go to!

That means I get to go dress shopping, and that's exactly what me and my lovely friends Trisha and Stephanie are doing today. And after our dress workout, we will be heading to Chipotle to recoup some of those calories. Yum!

Can't wait to be dancing the night away with my sailor!

No comments:

Post a Comment